Sunday, November 23, 2008

everything zen

physical activity combined with alone time helps me clear my mind and/or think things thru. always has.

when i was a kid i got it while surfing/bodyboarding at dawn. then i went thru a phase where i got it when i went on long distance runs. but i haven't done either in a long ass time; i have no desire to either. today i got it while i was finishing off a workout with moderate cardio.

w/o going into detail, havent worked out since tuesday, have plenty on my mind, havent been thinking straight lately, and came "this close" to burning lots of money last night and again this morning. now i see my judgement was cloudy. didnt realize i wouldve been burning $$$.

the intense workout before the cardio cleared my mind. the easy cardio gave me time to think.

end result: today's workout saved me money and stress, and left me feelin good physically and mentally.

No comments: